As an orthopedic clinic, our therapists provide physical therapy evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders and injuries. We also provide sports medicine and evaluations.
- Acute and chronic orthopedic conditions of the spine & extremities
- Sports injuries
- Accident and work-related injuries
- Neck and back pain
- Disc herniation and spinal disorders
- Shoulder injuries or disorders
- Pelvic and sacroiliac joint dysfunctions
- Knee injuries or disorders
- Foot and ankle injuries or disorders
- Sprains and strains
- Tendonitis and overuse syndrome
- Muscle imbalance and weakness
- Postural Dysfunction and other postural-related disorders
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Manual hands-on therapy
- Therapeutic exercises & activities
- Neuro-dynamic rehabilitation
- Pain management modalities (heat and ice therapy)
- Dry Needling
- Golf Evaluations with Titleist Performance Institute trained therapist
- Dance Evaluations
What is Dry Needling?
Dry needling is a technique used by physical therapists that uses needles to stimulate muscle trigger points in order to help heal and rehabilitate dysfunctional muscles and the surrounding area. Studies have shown dry needling is an effective pain relief treatment and also leads to increased muscle performance. Talk to your physical therapist today to find out if dry needling is a treatment option for you!